Hengst H97W05 for Honda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honda 15400-PLM-A01 substitute, looks well made. German company Made in Poland. Hard to find.

IMG_20191115_193032018.jpg

IMG_20191115_193043511.jpg

IMG_20191115_193058319.jpg

IMG_20191115_193115435.jpg

Honestly beyond Hengst having a good reputation and some nice ecotec engine cartridge anecdotes posted here, I can't tell much about the topic spin on. Looks like it uses a nitrile adbv where OEM uses silicone. Not sure why this would be the replacement for A01 alone, and not A02 too.

As I don't buy filters in bulk be curious to know individual unit price for the filter. Some might be interested in an efficiency rating too.

All that said, as long you're satisfied all that really matters.

Never seen a Hengst cartridge that didn't look fantastic quality wise (usually an OE).

Would like to see what's in the can here.

You seem to be on a bit of a quest for the obscure/rare in the states Honda filters, so go ahead and take one for the collective and slice some new ones open for our edification...

Looking up Fram PH5949 it appears to be a European market oil filter. Which this one probably is too.

Originally Posted by Sayjac
Honestly beyond Hengst having a good reputation and some nice ecotec engine cartridge anecdotes posted here, I can't tell much about the topic spin on. Looks like it uses a nitrile adbv where OEM uses silicone. Not sure why this would be the replacement for A01 alone, and not A02 too.

As I don't buy filters in bulk be curious to know individual unit price for the filter. Some might be interested in an efficiency rating too.

All that said, as long you're satisfied all that really matters.

$4.98 each AutohausAZ.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back