Hemi with liftter noise. What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ryland
hey hey hey dont talk to your big dog daddy like that. we will just have to agree to disagree. lets go have a drink, whisky for my men, beer for my horses. Maybe we'll find a red neck woman that buys her lingerie from walmart.

Talk like what? I am not trying to start anything but you keep saying the HEMI Ram takes premium gasoline which it does not( have you ever owned one or read an owner's manual? ). Also, I was merely pointing out that the plug issue is not something unique to the HEMI Ram either. There are worse vehicles to do and some of them only have 4-6 plugs in total.

Not being a jerk but when you say stuff like you did, and the way you did, people are going to call you on it. Especially when you specifically say "where is the inaccurate info"? The inaccurate info is the 2X's( that I recalll )you claim it takes premium gasoline.

A friend had a ford 300 six cyl. and had a lifter noise on dino. He put M1 10-30 and in just a few miles the noise was gone and never came back.

Originally Posted By: ryland
hey hey hey dont talk to your big dog daddy like that. we will just have to agree to disagree. lets go have a drink, whisky for my men, beer for my horses. Maybe we'll find a red neck woman that buys her lingerie from walmart.

so you listen to country music and are a know it all about the HEMI. Who's the redneck?

I know a lot of people who drive trucks with big V8s. A lot of them live in and around DC. DC is called chocolate city, not redneckville.

I don't think there's any room on this board for bashing people's choice in vehicle or engine. Take your stereotypes elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back