Help with iPhone 5c

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stock app will not give you alerts. Weatherbug is one I know that will, I don't know of any others. You have to set it up in settings on weatherbug.

Originally Posted By: sxg6
You could try the weather underground app. I don't use "push notifications", which is what I believe you are looking for. Here is a picture of the optional notifications you can enable in weather underground.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weather-underground-radar/id486154808?mt=8

I think that will work. I also went and checked settings to see if it is operator error. LOLOL Thanks all!

Once you open the app, click the three lines on the top left corner.

Next, tap Push Alerts.

After that, add your city.

Next, you can choose what alerts you want to receive, and when you want to receive them. For example, you might only want to get alerts from 6am until 10pm. If the alert is highlighted in blue, that means you will be alerted when that event occurs. After that, click save, and you should be all set. I'm testing this out myself right now out of curiosity since I've never used push alerts with the weather underground app.

ahhhh. Thanks!! I see it now. This is a new phone, went from Android to Apple. Think I am still thinking Android.
I get severe weather here so like to be alerted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back