Help with a Photo Viewer!

I'm in NY and I have family from Plano, TX that I see a few times a year. Thanksgiving at my home is a staple. I'm very close to my aunt (73) who is rather well off. Nightmare trying to find Christmas presents for her. Her attitude and I get it, as now I'm older and similar. If there is something I want, I'll get it myself.

She does like pics and images of the family and my kids. But I also know her home is filled with high end art. So, traditional photos in frames aren't going to be filling her walls. I thought of a 5x7 or 8x10 SD card photo frame on slideshow mode would be perfect. SD card is cheap and easily mailed to her home a few times a year. I'm an avid photographer and have over 60k images. Gift that keeps on giving (without a doctor visit :ROFLMAO:).

Anyone have experience with these? If so can you provide info on models you think are worthy? Cost is pretty much no object here. She is worth whatever the bill would be.

How about having a photo book printed for your aunt? You can make the layout yourself and have the book printed for a reasonable price in good quality. The obvious advantage is that a book is compact with as much or as little content as you like.

Thanks for the suggestions. Not what I was looking for though. I have a pro print place that does my work and they offer glass and limitless bound books. I'm looking more digital here so she can show/view numerous photos in the space a single photo takes up. Plus it can be updated as the years go on.

Back