Help posting Dyson report

Status
Not open for further replies.

gathermewool

Site Donor 2023
Any one know the easiest way. Terry asked that I remove all notes from the .pdf he sent me, but I can't figure out how. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Just type the relevant (allowable) data in by hand.

That's the best way for fellow board users. Linked to files have away of not working sooner or later.

Grab a type in UOA report with a similar format to yours, strip out the data and type in your own.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: gathermewool
Terry asked that I remove all notes from the .pdf he sent me

Don't you just love gag orders?

Ah the joys of trying to limit knowledge...
mad.gif

Careful now, we wouldn't want anyone to get educated.

Terry's interpretations are a business and his data is proprietary. If you want some of that knowledge he is willing to share it with his paying customers.

Originally Posted By: saaber1

mad.gif

You might have a point if you weren't discussing proprietary information and someone's job at stake.

I wanted to bump this just because posting always kicks my butt (and I'm sure other's). I couldn't get my pdf to save as a jpeg, nor could I get it to open as a pdf in any imaging software I have. I should have gone beyond the Fortran 77 class I had in college (with the key punch machine).

Originally Posted By: saaber1

mad.gif

Has really nothing to do with that, he is simply covering his [censored] in the event someone disagrees. His credability would take a hit if people started second guessing his interpretations, or if his interpretations were off the mark.

Its not like he is hiding some secret, as he shares his comments with his customers. If someone wanted to know Terry's secrets, simply buy a bunch of UOA's form him.

Originally Posted By: lewdwig
I wanted to bump this just because posting always kicks my butt (and I'm sure other's). I couldn't get my pdf to save as a jpeg, nor could I get it to open as a pdf in any imaging software I have. I should have gone beyond the Fortran 77 class I had in college (with the key punch machine).

Do you have microsoft image writer? If so this is how I change a PDF without using acrobat.

Open the PDF select print, if you have the image writer select that instead of a printer. Once saved you can convedrt it to paint of any phot editor and blank out the undesired text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back