Help on ford oils- Just got back from dealer...

So I just had my first free oil change done by the dealer, I tried to call but I got the hold please... So I figured Id end up here anyway. This would be for my 2019 6.7

What they used was this part number: XO 10w30 BSD . From what I gathered its discontinued, so how does that work? Also, I cannot tell if its conv., semi or fuill syn, which I doubt. Any help here?

That is the part number for the 10W30 diesel oil in bulk. the "B" in the suffix indicates bulk, where a Q would be quart and 5Q would be 5 quarts.

So I just had my first free oil change done by the dealer, I tried to call but I got the hold please... So I figured Id end up here anyway. This would be for my 2019 6.7

What they used was this part number: XO 10w30 BSD . From what I gathered its discontinued, so how does that work? Also, I cannot tell if its conv., semi or fuill syn, which I doubt. Any help here?
The part number isn't discontinued from Ford.

Yeah, never heard of Autozone supplying a dealership oil 🤔🤔

Yeah, never heard of Autozone supplying a dealership oil 🤔🤔
Really? The dealers here use auto parts stores for all kinds of things. I had a customer that requested a radiator from our local Chevy dealer. When they brought it It had a 1800radiator sticker on the box. They called 1800 and charged us full list as if it was a GM part.

Reactions: MM8
Really? The dealers here use auto parts stores for all kinds of things. I had a customer that requested a radiator from our local Chevy dealer. When they brought it It had a 1800radiator sticker on the box. They called 1800 and charged us full list as if it was a GM part.
That's not ideal at all. I would assume you returned it. It is tough for GM dealers, and soon us, that we are going to have loyalty scores comparing purchases from the manufacturer versus a FAD.