help me find pennzoil gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where kind i find pennzoil gold? I live in maryland i havent seen anybody that carries it. I tried searching online with no luck.

Originally Posted By: mongo161
I made my own Pennzoil Gold. Mixed 3 quarts of PYB with 3 Quarts of PP. Viola! You have Pennzoil Synthetic Blend!

That mixture is probably even better than Pennzoil Gold. Most OTC semi-synthetics are less than 50% syn, if memory serves.

Originally Posted By: TheOilGeek
I made my own Pennzoil Gold. Mixed 3 quarts of PYB with 3 Quarts of PP. Viola! You have Pennzoil Synthetic Blend!

That mixture is probably even better than Pennzoil Gold. Most OTC semi-synthetics are less than 50% syn, if memory serves.

I agree. This is probably and awesome compromise!
banana2.gif

You probably have a more rubust Pennzoil Gold the way you did it, usually synthetic blends are 70/30 or less.

Was told the Pennzoil Gold is 50/50 by a S.O.P.U.S. tech . Give the toll free tech line a call and see if the same answer is given . The Conoco Philips are said to be 60% syn by the tech that was spoken to .

Originally Posted By: Topo

You probably have a more rubust Pennzoil Gold the way you did it, usually synthetic blends are 70/30 or less.

I've seen Pennzoil Gold, but it is tough to find. It is easier to get by making your own !

On the bottle, SOPOUS 'promises' that Pennzoil Gold is more that 50% synthetic oil.

Some Shell staions carry it. Or, go to a Shell bulk lubricants dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back