Help finding manual for generator

I have this craftsman generator I am having trouble finding a manual for. I have the model number on the plaque on the engine but a google search isn’t returning anything.
CDF75F14-C90C-458E-B1D8-5F71C4A267DC.jpeg

I have this craftsman generator I am having trouble finding a manual for. I have the model number on the plaque on the engine but a google search isn’t returning anything. View attachment 131400
Assuming for a moment that a manual cannot be found, what is that you want to know? For example:
  • The plug in it is probably the correct one
  • The oil recommendation was probably SAE 30, but 10w-30 or 15w-40 would likely work just fine
  • The OCI is probably 50 hours
Something else?

Assuming for a moment that a manual cannot be found, what is that you want to know? For example:
  • The plug in it is probably the correct one
  • The oil recommendation was probably SAE 30, but 10w-30 or 15w-40 would likely work just fine
  • The OCI is probably 50 hours
Something else?
I dont actually want to know anything but I like to read through the manuals of my stuff and see what they have to say. Plus craftsman manuals were always easy to get in pdf form.

That's a old unit. With Sears stuff the first 3 digits before the period is the Mfg. code, called the source code in the model number.
I'm a retired Sears tech.

Back