Hellwig still in business???

Status
Not open for further replies.
many years ago i purchased a sway bar from hellwig. the vehicle was a 2002 toyota tundra v8. i just noticed that the bushings for the sway bar need to be replaced. I tried emailing hellwig at both its contact email addresses but they get rejected.

anyone know if they are still in business? if not, where could i get bushings for this way bar?

Get some prothane or energy suspension replacement bushing and call it a day.

Its sucks, but over the years many great companies went under, retired, or disappeared. DowneyOffRoad has retired recently.

If an email is bounced, it might be a problem with your email account or ISP since emails getting blocked or blacklisted is nothing new.

well i just emailed them from work, it still fails. could not call since i was in an unexpected meeting all day and just got out.

all those energy suspension bushings are the wrong size, both the I.D. and the height are wrong. i could drill out the I.D. (not sure how long they would last after i did that). But for the height difference, i would have to cut the current spacer to make it smaller to account for the larger bushings. also, the washers are also too small to fit on the stock bolt, i would have to drill them out too.

As of two weeks ago they were still in business. They were more than happy to send me replacement bushings for my 2002 excursion rear sway bar free of charge. Even after 7 years they had bushings at my door in 3 business days after I called.

Originally Posted By: Drew2000
No problems with their site for me...

BY PHONE 1-800-HELLWIG (435-5944), Local 559-734-7451, Fax 559-734-7460
BY MAIL Hellwig Products Co., Inc. • 16237 Avenue 296 • Visalia, CA 93292
BY E-MAIL [email protected]
[email protected]

you actually sent them an email to those to addresses (and got a reply) or simply copied them from their website???

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: mikeinaustin

you actually sent them an email to those to addresses (and got a reply) or simply copied them from their website???

Thought you had problems connecting to their site, so I copied.
--Did you try calling using the telephone??--

so the answer is yes they are still in business. they changed hosting sites and now their email appears to be dead. however you can contact them via phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back