Hellcat got some new badges

Decided to add some new badges to the Hellcat. The white, red, and black color contrasts are growing on me.

Did the fender badge a while ago.

20200707_195954.jpg

Did the front and trunk badges two days ago.

20200823_135818.jpg

20200823_134746.jpg

Hope everyone is well.

Is the insurance high on the car? Probably a stupid question.

Yes, its definitely more than my other cars. Want to say its $1,800-$1,900 a year? I pay every 6 months, so I forget.

Mixed highway and street getting 18.XX mpg. If driving longer sustained highway I've gotten 21.XX mpg. They are great daily drivers...very comfortable. Have about 17,350 miles or so now. Very pleased with mine. Blue is a great color.

Mixed highway and street getting 18.XX mpg. If driving longer sustained highway I've gotten 21.XX mpg. They are great daily drivers...very comfortable. Have about 17,350 miles or so now. Very pleased with mine. Blue is a great color.
I am still absolutely floored that a vehicle that has 700+hp and is capable of sucking 1.5 gallons of fuel per minute can also return 20+mpg.

I am still absolutely floored that a vehicle that has 700+hp and is capable of sucking 1.5 gallons of fuel per minute can also return 20+mpg.

There is an ECO mode, which is supposed to get even better MPG, but never use it. If gentle with the right foot it can be done.

I really like how the badges break up the sea of white on the car, nice contrast. I have a white car also so I know how it goes keeping it clean.

That’s good to know. Any idea what you are getting for fuel mileage? I’m seriously considering a 2020 Challenger in IndiGo Blue.
There is a huge problem with the Hell cat cars , for some reason the tires wear out fast(y) I have loved the cars since they came out in 2015. Better that a Ferrari in my opinion.

Back