HEATER CORE, 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, great.

Now that the gang's all here, check out a video of how bad people drive in Newark.

The coolant leak is at the end. I'm watching the other video now.

^ Using cell phone to record video while driving in a residential area, while claiming to see bad drivers. I see nothing's changed.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
^ Using cell phone to record video while driving in a residential area, while claiming to see bad drivers. I see nothing's changed.

You need to watch the video, you'll see the bad drivers.

Amyways. I think Farmer made a GREAT link. I'm getting up close, and lookin at the area.. I think I even see where the liquid is coming from!

c74126c79123f37461ee1374a81e610d.jpg

First thing is, let's remove this floor mat.

I can see from the video that the "Heater core" is right up in there

17b51b01238605a55d69f875c68af6d1.jpg

And, the door is "fixed."

AND it starts and runs fine.

I'm looking for a screwdriver.

What is that banging when you go over bumps? Sounds like a 5 gallon bucket full of wrenches and sockets.

Seems like a cool truck. I like the simplicity of the dash, interior etc. Hopefully you get it fixed soon.

As I've said before, if you were somewhat local, I'd lend you a hand.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
What is that banging when you go over bumps? Sounds like a 5 gallon bucket full of wrenches and sockets.

Seems like a cool truck. I like the simplicity of the dash, interior etc. Hopefully you get it fixed soon.

As I've said before, if you were somewhat local, I'd lend you a hand.

I think the tires still rub a little. 31x10.5R15LT. Old one had broke CV boot.. Old one is gone, the new one kicks [censored].

Thanks. I also want to go ahead and make the dash digital again, I saved old.. it can be done, but, the dash was a nightmare for me. Even though I saw each step, systematically. It is hard for me to focus. Mobile phone was the worst thing that ever happened to me..

I got a screwdriver in my hand...

3bb6ca8ab0b79b4df943e672a596bfab.jpg

Originally Posted By: Ratchetgrinder
"GHT Gets Another Blazer"

Why did you ditch the old Blazer? You swore on many occasions to never part ways with it due to it having sentimental value.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Ratchetgrinder
"GHT Gets Another Blazer"

Why did you ditch the old Blazer? You swore on many occasions to never part ways with it due to it having sentimental value.

You are correct. BUT. Something had to give.

I struggled with the thought process a long time. But, I realized that.. in the absence of competent help, it would never get there. (Though it was technically possible, with A LOT OF WORK, to get the old one back right. Original plan was to slide this truck's drive train into it.. Trans and motor.)

But, even the body was better. Side by side, there was no question. Blazer from CT is and was in SUCH good shape, I blessed it with the stuff from the old one.. and it has become my new. Since it was disrespectfull for Old Blazer to just sit, sit, sit.. and sit some more.

So, it was somewhat spontaneous, but the sentimental value has been transferred. My interim approach has netted me a GREAT running truck.. everything Old Blazer should have been, without being trashed by some kid in Bridgewater before I got it. (Though he was smart enough to put a HUGE, Fake Wrestling style chain around and through rear tire, in multiple places, through frame, etc.) And a fresh start, as much as a new truck can be. Exactly like, and with parts from, the old.

Old Blazer had its spare tire and radio robbed in the TWO DAYS it sat on street, waiting to be taken away...

This video shows the transferrencre.

U-Haul on the back of the GMC made this all possible.

And yes, I got the trailer ball, cable, hooked it up to factory latch on GMC, and drove to CT without Blazer and back with it on the back.

Last edited:
I am wondering if moderators went out of their way to send him gold plated invitation and begged him to join the BITOG back. He is certainly behaving like that.

Is anybody else wondering?

Some episodes of Happy Days have Chochi.
Some don't.

Some days on BITOG have GHT.
Some don't.

Well if you forget where something goes, you'll have the pictures in this thread to look back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back