"Healthy eaters" - Your favorite junk food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after years of avoiding McDonalds, a few days ago something in me wanted a Big Mac.

Turned out I didn't like it, probably should have sinned with a Whopper instead. The fries were good though.

If you consider yourself normally a healthy eater, what junk food do you occasionally break down for?

Good cheesburgers, not fast food ones. My favorite is buffalo/bison burgers, I'm not sure that they are unhealthy, but i do like them with fried onion rings on them.

It is hard to stomach Fast foods if you have discerning taste buds. Even Mcdonalds coffee taste like artificial flavor aftertaste. Oreo cookies is the only junk food I eat,,, rarely.

Originally Posted By: CT8
It is hard to stomach Fast foods if you have discerning taste buds. Even Mcdonalds coffee taste like artificial flavor aftertaste. Oreo cookies is the only junk food I eat,,, rarely.

I started eating "simple" @a few months ago. Beans , rice, chicken ... not a lot of artificial junk. Water , cocoffee and beer being my only beverages. Now, if I have any fast food or try to drink a soda, I feel sick.

I LOVE pizza!!

Anymore, McDonalds makes me sick. I guess, pizza and a donut are my "breakdown" foods.

Domino's Medium 2 topping Handmade pan pizza, extra cheese half pepperoni.
This is NY, who wouldn't like a BEC on a roll. If time permits sitting down, home fries.
Diet Coke and me sorta have a thing going on
whistle.gif

/my shortened life

I might not be the healthiest eater in the world but I do keep a moderately healthy weight for my age and height.

I really like deer sausage but my all time fav would probably be green onion and boar sausage.

Just you can't cook thoses things without making a ton of grease.

I crave White Castle Hamburgers usually between 8 and ten and some onion chips. I like to wash them down with a cold coca-cola or maybe a Grain Belt Premium if I grab the burgers to go.
banana2.gif
banana2.gif
banana2.gif

Chocolate Fudge Pop-Tarts, Frozen Pizza, Nacho Cheese Tortilla Pringles, Milky Ways, Starbuck's Canned Coffee Drinks & Ball Park Franks with Ore-Ida Crispy Crown Tater Tots

Originally Posted By: michaelluscher
Domino's Medium 2 topping Handmade pan pizza, extra cheese half pepperoni.
This is NY, who wouldn't like a BEC on a roll. If time permits sitting down, home fries.
Diet Coke and me sorta have a thing going on
whistle.gif

/my shortened life

You've gotten me thinking of egg and cheese with bacon or ham or sausage on a big soft roll or in a croissant.

Decisions decisions.

About every six weeks I get a powerful craving for Mexican food, usually a wet burrito. Shredded beef not ground beef. W/ Guacamole and sour cream. If that is junk food... which really it's not when from an authentic Mexican restaurant. I eat it and I'm like "feck yeah! that hit the spot," With a big old pile of tortilla chips and salsa next to it of course.

Chocolate Vanilla Creme Pop Tarts,

I like grilled chicken sandwiches from Chic-Fil-A....

Baked Doritos are no more, sigh...

I used to eat fast food three to four times a week until one day I felt so out of place/crummy/weak/sick that it was as if I was sitting on a couch watching my life through a TV. Weird feeling.

I have since cut it out of my diet along with all pop. I now drink coffee, beer, water and occasional seltzer or sparking water when I crave a little bubbly. I have found, for myself at least, that I don't really need the sweet flavor of the pop, it's the refreshing of the bubbly that I enjoy.

My favorite junk food is probably chips -- be it tortilla, salt + vinegar or dill pickle Lays.

Originally Posted By: spasm3
Good cheesburgers, not fast food ones. My favorite is buffalo/bison burgers, I'm not sure that they are unhealthy, but i do like them with fried onion rings on them.

I almost for got, i am weak for ice cream. We make it with a table top unit. Only cream milk sugar and vanilla.

As someone who eats hardly any meat at all, I love bacon. For sweets, most gelatos will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back