Health news___ enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great advice from the most successful diet doctor in Asia
Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

AND.....

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans...

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

Pretty funny lol!

We probably get less exercise. All fats are not bad. Monosaturated like olive oil are good.

My theory on fats and sweetners; If man engineered it, stay away. If God made it its okay in reasonable portions. I.E. Hydrogenated fats- BAD. Natural saturated fats in moderation, good. Nutrasweet BAD, sugar in REASONABLE amounts good( except diabetics). Salt in moderation is okay.

Last edited:
I eat what I want, screw it. I got a beer belly but can run down crack dealers every day. I smoke, drink. 120/80. Cholestorol good. When the doctor says, otherwise, oh well.

A couple decades ago there was a lot of talk among researchers about how the French and Italian eat heavy fatty foods and don’t suffer the heart disease that seems to plague Americans. They were convinced that it must be the wine that they drink. After all, it’s been well documented that red wine is good for the heart. They were trying to isolate the chemical that benefits the heart so they could make a magic pill where people can get the benefits of wine without inebriation. All this research evaporated when someone pointed out the Europeans don’t work as hard, nor as many hours in a week as Americans do, plus they get much more vacation, and that likely stress was a major factor for heart disease – not lack of wine.

Most nutrients are Fat-Soluble. No fat in your diet, no absorption of most vitamins and minerals. That's why we use oil on salads.

If you eat a fat-free diet, you will die.

Any fat that is solid at room temperature is saturated fat, which should be eaten in moderation but there is no need to cut it completely from your diet.

However, if a normally unsaturated fat like vegetable oil is converted to a saturated fat (via hydrogenation) it becomes a trans-fat which is very bad for you; worse than chicken skin or the fat in your pork chop. Margarine is trans fats; eat butter instead.

As for Cholesterol what you eat does not somehow end up in your veins. Cholesterol is created in the liver; your body creates the cholesterol in your veins.

As for what foods contain cholesterol, it's the easiest thing in the world to figure out. Does it have a liver? Then it contains cholesterol. No liver? No cholesterol;.

Originally Posted By: Johnny2Bad
Any fat that is solid at room temperature is saturated fat, which should be eaten in moderation but there is no need to cut it completely from your diet...

I wouldn't cut it much at all...unless it's a sold fat that once was a liquid fat/oil. Those are nasty.

Saturated means that it doesn't have spare bonding sites to oxidise etc....less likely to change in an oxygenated/warm environment with metallic "catalysts" (say like in your body)...butter that is liquid in your hand is likely to stay so in your body.

Unsaturated have places for oxygen to attack, and if you look at things like linseed oil, they will react with oxygen, and make plastics like varnish and linoleum...which aren't liquid at body temperature, so I am wary of things that leave a "plastic" goo around the top of the bottle. (Olive and some others don't "dry", I don't mind them.

Take a liquid oil, with many sites for bonding to take place, and bubble hydrogen through them in catalysts, and you get a fat which is solid at room temperature, was once a liquid, and should never, IMO be consumed...they were only invented as they wanted the "good fats" like butter going to the troops, and were trying to provide calories to those folks left at home in a manner that they would recognise as "food"...

Congratulation i commend you on an excellent post.It is exceptional,best i have seen.Though i have never been able to do so much research in the comfort of my own home
Staggering!You will have to take stock of my energy & commitment. This achievement is truly amazing.Best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back