Heads up: Mini VCI Toyota TIS virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is cheap Chinese copy of course.

Should I get concerned about passwords, other fraud, etc?
I had that software loaded for over a year and this is the very first time I'm seeing this. Weird.

virus-jpg.66852

Is this on your computer? I've known AVG to give "fake" viruses multiple times. It may or may not be a problem. Run Malwarebytes and ESET online scan and see if those find anything. Both are free and great programs.

basically they say your virus scanner is poop. and get a better one.

Quote:

INI VCI FOR TOYOTA TIS Techstream free download

Notes:
Be sure to disable/uninstall anti-virus software
Please note,anti-virus software can flag up this product software as having a virus. This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file like .exe. So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable virus scanner! Our product software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.

If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software, please contact our customer service, we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.

Last edited:
That's a rather shifty quote there........ Uninstall your antivirus to install our software, we promise it is safe? Jeeeeez! LOL!

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
That's a rather shifty quote there........ Uninstall your antivirus to install our software, we promise it is safe? Jeeeeez! LOL!

Isnt it though
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back