Heads up for Canadians, Pennzoil Synth on sale at Can Tire and $25 discount from Penn website

Thanks! I noticed the rebate a few weeks ago, but CT had been sitting at full price. I'll be all set for my April and October changes now.

Thanks for the promotion information. I will go and get a couple of bottles.

From the pennzoil site:
1647547193739.jpg

dubber09

Yes, you need to buy 10L of oil in either 1L bottles or 5L jugs.
CanTire sale should start tomorrow depending on your location of cause.
Also, CanTire has MotoMaster OEPLUS European 0W30 Premium Synthetic made in Germany by Shell oil in 5L size at C$28.99.
Specs:
  • Meets the requirements of Fiat 9.55535-DS1, Fiat 95535-GS1; MB 229.31, 229.51, 229.52, Porsche C30, VW 504 00/507 00, API SN and all previous categories, ACEA C2/C3

There will be promo @ CT starting March 24 for Mobil 1 oil products
Plus Mobil1 provides rebate until end of the month: gives (1) 10$ CT gift card for (1) 4.73l jug purchased. Limited to (3) cards per person\houshold\address.

I picked up a couple of 5l jugs of PP Euro lx 0w30 last night and submitted my receipt. It looks like you have a choice of a number of retail outlets when it comes to the gift card. From the confirmation email:
Thank you for your qualifying purchase of Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic Motor Oil! Upon validation of your purchase, you will receive an email from Pennzoil Rewards, with a link to choose your $25 digital Gift Card from over 30 premium lifestyle merchants. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to receive this email. Once you make your selection, your $25 CAD digital Gift Card will be e-mailed to you within minutes!

dubber09

Going to get some oil today, Triangle card just posted $5 off after spending $30 deal too, good till Mar 24th.
I hope one of the options for Gift Card is to use it on Amazon or something useful.

I don't really need oil right now but with Triangle you can spend $50 and save $10, plus $25 in rebates, so two jugs at $31.99 x 2 = $64 -$35 = 29 bucks for two jugs, less than half price.

1647638375151.png

irv

Whats a digital gift card??? They used to mail a cheque or etransfer.
Curious on this too?
Is the gift card only good for oil changes at a Pennzoil change center or is it good for almost anything?
I purchased 4-5Ltr jugs Friday at CT but was unaware of the Triangle points/rebate. Guess I'll have to check my bill to see if I received it?

irv

Curious on this too?
Is the gift card only good for oil changes at a Pennzoil change center or is it good for almost anything?
I purchased 4-5Ltr jugs Friday at CT but was unaware of the Triangle points/rebate. Guess I'll have to check my bill to see if I received it?
I just finished submitting and received this email.
Anyone know what "Premium Lifestyle Merchants" actually means?

Thank you for your qualifying purchase of Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic Motor Oil! Upon validation of your purchase, you will receive an email from Pennzoil Rewards, with a link to choose your $25 digital Gift Card from over 30 premium lifestyle merchants

I sent mine in. I entered through the Canadian site www.pennzoil.ca and all the Canadian stores showed up including Canadian Tire and Walmart CANADA as well as several other smaller stores. My file I uploaded was a photo of my receipt from Canadian Tire. I also made $5.00 of Canadian Tire Money. It’s an internet offer on Triangle and they don’t even confirm it at the store. It shows up on the receipt. Also you have to be a Triangle nerd and accept the deal before you get to the store. Reminds me of the Coupon Clipping Ladies. Make sure your scan or photo shows the store’s name and address, the items bought and also that the transaction was complete. Also make sure you selected the correct store that matches with your purchase. Here’s what I bought. The 0w30 is made in Germany. :D

7E2ECD2F-BE2F-4279-864C-B7A5B5ED8E5E.jpeg

Last edited:
I sent mine in. I entered through the Canadian site www.pennzoil.ca and all the Canadian stores showed up including Canadian Tire and Walmart CANADA as well as several other smaller stores. My file I uploaded was a photo of my receipt from Canadian Tire. I also made $5.00 of Canadian Tire Money. It’s an internet offer on Triangle and they don’t even confirm it at the store. It shows up on the receipt. Also you have to be a Triangle nerd and accept the deal before you get to the store. Reminds me of the Coupon Clipping Ladies. Make sure your scan or photo shows the store’s name and address, the items bought and also that the transaction was complete. Also make sure you selected the correct store that matches with your purchase. Here’s what I bought. The 0w30 is made in Germany. :D

View attachment 93868
Sent mine in March 25 and just received it. There are plenty of choices. I picked a $25 Starbucks card. :p