HDMI input of All-In-One : Input not working , why not ?

" I use this adapter to fo VGA to HDMI. Works great, even pulls audio from USB. "

Hooked it up last night and video works well . The audio works through the speakers of the All-In-One and not with the external speakers . Why is that ?

Dishdude , thanks for pointing out this item . All others input as well .(y)

The adapter is pulling audio from USB. You need to set your old tower to send audio to the analog output. Not sure what OS it is running, but with W10 all you need to do is click on the little speaker in the taskbar, then the ^ to toggle.

1601069764721.png

The USB audio of the converter is plugged into the old tower P.C. USB port . . I have to unplug the external speakers ( LOGITECH : 2 sats. w/powered subwoofer ) from the audio output of the All- In-One and plug it into the audio out of the old P.C. , this is because the LENOVO All-In-One only gets audio through its own speakers with the external audio out plugged in during use of the old P.C.. Is there a setting for the LENOVO audio output to only get the external speakers for use ? Hope this makes sense :confused: . Or is it an audio setting of the old ACER tower P.C. ? :unsure: This suff drives me 🤪 . Good luck and thanks . 😀

Last edited:
Using analog audio out for both . Have to switch between the 2 for external speakers . Would rather have this setup using audio of the converter .
IMG_5361.JPG
IMG_5357.JPG
IMG_5359.JPG
IMG_5360.JPG

Back