HDMI Cable

I want to buy a 6' HDMI cable to go from my laptop (LT) to my LG TV. I know what the LT end looks like but not the TV end. Can anyone tell me what the TV end looks like and where on my TV do I hook it?
THANK YOU!

Attachments

• HDMI.jpg
    HDMI.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 12
Watch those super cheap cables from ebay. I'd pick up an Amazon Basics or something from Monoprice. You don't need anything super expensive, just not something super cheap.

Watch those super cheap cables from ebay. I'd pick up an Amazon Basics or something from Monoprice. You don't need anything super expensive, just not something super cheap.
This is what I bought (6').

Reactions: JC1
I want to buy a 6' HDMI cable to go from my laptop (LT) to my LG TV. I know what the LT end looks like but not the TV end. Can anyone tell me what the TV end looks like and where on my TV do I hook it?
THANK YOU!

Not necessarily for your case, but some computers don’t have HDMI ports. I have a USB-C to HDMI cable. It has some conversion electronics and works with computers that don’t have native HDMI, like some Macs and a few other computers like Chromebooks. There are other types of video connections and different ways to convert to HDMI.

Back