havoline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
where has Havoline gone?I used to see billboards around town advertising the Deposit Shield.There were also radio adds on the radio.Doesn't move very fast at W-Mart either.

My local O'Reillys has a large Havoline inventory and my local WalMart still has some relatively new Havoline on the shelves.

I'm going to buy some of it up.

Havoline is just a label used by Chevron. Good oil and nothing special; good oil just like every other name brand oil.

Originally Posted By: Ken2
Havoline is just a label used by Chevron. Good oil and nothing special; good oil just like every other name brand oil.

Umm, it does have a unique Ornite additive additive pack. Thin formula = no shear.

I was having a heck of a time finding it in my area as well, but found a Advance Auto Parts that carries it. I've been stocking up on it with the $10 off coupon!!! I'll just keep getting it there when there are sales or offers I can take advantage of!

Long live Havoline and the Texas star! It's too bad that they dropped NASCAR sponsorship, as I always enjoyed seeing the car with the big red star.

I still use Havoline these days, but I can only find it at AAP. No loss though, as I've built up a nice stash with the $10 off coupon.

Oronite is Chevron's in-house additive producer. Chevron is fairly unique in that they refine their own crude and produce their own additives all in-house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back