Havoline - Toronto,Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read a number of good threads about Havolines mineral base oils, and would like to give this product a try..

Any Canucks
canada.gif
out their know who carriers Havoline in the Toronto area in 5W20?

Thanks Guys...

quote:

Originally posted by CB900F2:
I have read a number of good threads about Havolines mineral base oils, and would like to give this product a try..

Any Canucks
canada.gif
out their know who carriers Havoline in the Toronto area in 5W20?

Thanks Guys...

You may have to cross the border into WNY where it's carried by Wal-Mart, Advance Auto, Autozone, and most other big name stores.

quote:

Originally posted by Dominik:
Chevron? Other than Husky truck stops? No
Relativelly limited choice we've got here in the Great White North but we do have Esso XD-3 !

I would have strongly considered XD-3, but it does not come in 5w20...

The Parts Source carries Havoline.

owever like all US branded oils sold here in Canada, the bottle will probably say that it is blended in Canada with domestic and imported ingredients. So who knows if its actually the same Havoline as found south of the border. Pretty much all the Castrol stuff is labelled that way in Canada.

I was in a Wally Mart in Niagara Falls NY last weekend. They have 5 times the oil selection that we have in Canada, and the prices are so low that they make our prices look like a bad joke

I called Chevron Canada and I got a few phone#s for a few dealers I will be calling to price out and pickup a few cases, I then spoke to their Technical support line as I wanted to verify if their Canadian product is the same as their US..

The Tech Support dude claims that the CND oil might be blended in Canada, but it will be blended at the same spec as the US..

I went on to ask him about the Moly PPM count, and he indicated that their typical PPM count of moly is 270... This is a far cry from the VOA here on BITG that claims 600, and the VOA here on BITG is back in 2005...

Oh eh!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back