Havoline Prices Up Across the Board (Walmart) Except for HM 5W30 Case (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew that it wouldn't last forever. Looks like Havoline boxes have finally been hit by price increases. The LifeLong is now $22.97 a box, and High Mileage is up to $19.97 a box.

Except for one SKU. The High Mileage 5W30 is still available in the 'case' quantity (2 Boxes) for what works out to $16.47/box.

If that's something you would normally use, now is the chance to snap up a few cases while the price is still low. I suspect it will be increased shortly.

I’m upset that prices have went up on it. Could be worse I guess. Still a good price and I’m still buying it regardless. I like the box design and it’s a good oil.

Saw increase in an email from WM yesterday. No real surprise, everything is going up.

Just checking, ST Syn 10k is back up again to ~$50 12qt box, so Havoline still a better deal.

I bought a double-digit # of Havoline boxes at the $19.97 price because it was cheaper than anything else. With the new price, it works out to $19.xx for 5 qt, which is a pretty average price that is often beat by rollbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.