Have the prices of trucks come down?

It doesn't seem like they're asking 30k for a 12 year old truck with 200k on them anymore. They're like 12k which is around what they should be. I'm talking diesels here.

The used market has been cooling for some time now. One the new side it really depends, just use RAM incentives as a litmus test on the market condition.

Prices gonna have to drop the federal reserve killing the car market with these interest rate hikes. Capital one bank is charging 7% interest on new car loans 60months I believe with a credit score 750 or better .

Sort of. One dealer had an ‘18 Silverado LTZ duramax for $59k on their lot. They recently lowered it to $53k because it’s been there since June.

Prices gonna have to drop the federal reserve killing the car market with these interest rate hikes. Capital one bank is charging 7% interest on new car loans 60months I believe with a credit score 750 or better .
In may, a local bank was offering 1.79% for new or refi

we offer as low as 2.75% for new and used vehicles, everything younger than 2015 and less than 100K miles

Used car prices peaked around new years. People would throw stupid prices out to see what stuck.

Prices have been falling since then. Apparently about 15% at wholesale since first of the year - and that has a bit of a lag so I would expect actual dealer sell prices to continue dropping pretty fast in the next few months. Interest rates really just went way up in the last few months, so that will pile on.

First of the year there were No cars on the lots, now there full of used cars just when the OEM's are actually starting to deliver new cars as well.

Still its a supply side issue, so I wouldn't expect miracles, but its getting better.

And? Its good news the prices are too crazy high something has to be done.

Back