have anybody had mexican chorizo?(sausage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a chain of Mexican restaraunts around here that serve chorizo. It's usually what I order. I never knew what was in it, nor did I care. It was darn tasty.

It seems like you build up an immunity to it...The first dozen or so times that I ate it, I was runnin' for the john afterwards, as it was trying to take the express southern route, but now it doesn't bother me a bit. Others have had the same thing happen, so I knew it wasn't just me.

That "immunity" thing is true. I can eat liver, headcheese, honey and other disgusting things I ate when I was little, but I certainly wouldn't put that stuff in my mouth now, if I had never before had it.

PS: Yes, honey is disgusting, predigested bee puke.
tongue.gif

I do not eat organs. At least not if I know about it. I'm sure that some sausages and/or Hot dogs I eat sometimes may contain questionable things, but I don't think about it until later.

If it's ground up, and I don't know what it is, most likely I'll try it. I have this wierd phobia about eating meat off a bone though. I like steak, pork, chicken, etc. but it needs to be boneless. If there's a bone in it, I won't touch it.

Yes, I'm wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back