Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone here enjoys their Thanksgiving Day with family and friends.

Remember our veterans all over the globe who are away from home. They are the reason we can enjoy this great holiday.

Kudos to law enforcement, firefighters and health care workers who give up the holidays to take care of us.

Eat well and travel safe.

Happy American Thanksgiving!
thumbsup2.gif

34.gif
08.gif

Gotta get up early and WAIT...Gotta stay up late listening to Red Eye Radio and wake up late in SOP fashion. Getting up early is for the birds.

Happy Thanksgiving!

May your cooking oil be pure (i.e. Low vii) and have a very low noack (necessary for frying)
shocked2.gif

Please remember that cooking oil is not cooking oil
grin2.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and have a Blessed Day with family & friends

And to all of or military men & women, public servants, health care workers, volunteers and more. These folks are the reason I sleep well at night. You are all in my PRAYERS!

Well said my friend... Well said..

I have worked many holidays on the last number of years. Today I am off... Am thankful for that. But I have enjoyed taking care of people when at work on those holidays. My residents/patients really are wonderful people who I am grateful to have gotten to know and take care of.

Hope you have a really good day today PimTac.

Originally Posted by bbhero
Well said my friend... Well said..

I have worked many holidays on the last number of years. Today I am off... Am thankful for that. But I have enjoyed taking care of people when at work on those holidays. My residents/patients really are wonderful people who I am grateful to have gotten to know and take care of.

Hope you have a really good day today PimTac.

Well said colonel
smile.gif

I drove down here to Denver NC yesterday. Gas was $2.19 in VA too.

Have a good holiday folks

Happy Thanksgiving to all.....will be meeting about 20+ relatives I never knew I had by using genealogy research... and their parents grew up here no more than 20 miles from us...amazing...sometimes families get distant for some reason, maybe I will find out why today...we will all be in our 70s +....always time to find out why.

Just my wife & I as usual this Thanksgiving (52 years together) & she still roasts the turkey & makes all the trimmings for just the two of us. Now that, indeed, is something to be thankful for, a special lady she is.
May all BITOG folks have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Originally Posted by Shannow
Enjoy your holiday BITOGers

Turkey and spiral ham FTW IMO

That's exactly what we have going into the oven this morning. Spiral cut hams are the best idea since sliced bread.

All the best to our Australian friends.

Spiral cut hams are for Christmas! Peeling and baking a 4 pound pan of sweet potatoes, ginger, nutmeg, and brown sugar Stevia right now (my contribution), then the MGM makes the trip to KY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back