Has Anyone Tried Their Free Maxlife Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, how do you like it?
smile.gif

I changed oil in my S2000 from Mobil1 10W30 to MaxLife Synthetic 10W30 today. I did not feel any difference. I mailed the rebate coupon about 2 weeks ago and did not received any check yet.

Put the 5 quarts of FREE! 10W-30 from the LAST MaxLife deal in the SVX for a 3K test run (vs. my old standby, $0.49 per quart Chevron Supreme) and I must admit there does SEEM to be a little less oil showing around the valve cover gaskets, which have been showing a minute amount of oil for, OH!, the last 4 or 5 years.

Since it costs anywhere from $200 to $400 to have them replaced in place (somehow it is MUCH easier to replace them with the H-6 engine out of the chassis?) I think I can put up with losing an ounce or two between OCI's for another 4 or 5 years...

Anyhow, it seems to work OK, haven't noticed any change, oil stays nice and clean, etc.

Cheers!

I filled our the rebate form, but then realized they don't have 5w20:( I know there has to be a lot of 01+ Fords and Hondas out there with over 75K miles...

quote:

Originally posted by kkreit01:
I filled our the rebate form, but then realized they don't have 5w20:( I know there has to be a lot of 01+ Fords and Hondas out there with over 75K miles...

Yes they do have 5w20. Here'e proof:

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back