Has anyone seen Delvac 1300 10w30 or Delo 400 10w30?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are very hard to find and I personally have never seen them, but they are on the mobil and chevron websites. Does anyone know a good place to look or is there a place online to get either one?
Thanks

quote:

Originally posted by Mr TCar:
These are very hard to find and I personally have never seen them, but they are on the mobil and chevron websites. Does anyone know a good place to look or is there a place online to get either one?
Thanks

Seeing as your in Texas...good luck!

I'm here in Kentucky, and even when I called the local oil distributors, it was no where to be found...they didn't even know it existed.

You'll usually find it up north, and to get it, you usually have to order it from somewhere up there.

With that said though, I did actually see a few quarts of Delo 400 10w-30 in a local Chevron station. They were charging $2.50/quart and it was to old SJ/CH-4 stuff...gonna go back and see if they can order some in!

Mr. Tcar
I can get 10w-30 Delo 400 from Redwood Oil in northern California. I am really surprised no supplier in your area will help you locate and order some. Maybe Chevron's or Texaco's websites might give you some help. mikeyoilnutt

quote:

Originally posted by oilcanboyd:
i just saw some 30wt. chevron delo at my local autozone. im not sure if it was straight weight 30 or 10w-30 but it came in one gallon containers.

You saw the straight SAE 30 Delo...

Looks like I found a place than can order it! They will order it and ship it to someone else that can order it from them.So, it has to switch hands a few times, but I don't care.Ordered a case of (six) one gallon bottles. I can use this oil in all the cars for rinsing and Auto Rx Treatments and then its on to Redline and Schaeffers blend. Thanks Guys!

What is your reason for wanting the 30 wt. diesel in Texas. Just curious??

I personally would not be running any 30 wt oil in Texas (but that's just me
smile.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back