Has anyone joined the Bing AI powered Chat Bot wait list? Read this! "I want to be human"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cujet
We have a problem. Family member asked Alexa how many golf balls and Alexa gave a different answer. *LOL*
70CC7096-8A53-472F-9224-052E659FF012IMG_1648.jpeg

We have a problem. Some of the brightest minds warned of this a decade ago.
To me, this reads like Bing assumed Alexa is Apple Alexa when I told Bing that Alexa came up with a different answer.
She didnt ask me who Alexa was.
What if some day. Alexa, Bing and Google conspire to feed human beings wrong information >>>>????

I wonder where its received its background training material? Actual human responses on the internet and parts of the media don't actually reflect how most people normally communicate with each other in person or on a phone call.
I think to generalize, most discussions on the net are, over amplified, simplistic, and overly opinionated. Not many people in a real workplace play office chair quarter back on other people's area of expertise, and spread their opinions around without concern for who may hear it, but online, its more common.
You can think of it as the anti-Linked-In response human interact with each other vs with a confidential AI bot. If you tell the bot everything like you tell your psychologist, you will be more truthful and the bot will learn to be truthful.

This kind of bot is likely not going to do well as a worker but it may be a good "friend".

It's kind of funny to say it now but to speculate that someday AI could look at the human race as "defective" would not be an incorrect thought!
More scary is because humans programmed them they might be just as "defective" and powerful enough to???

I wouldn't worry too much about it. This AI will take over the world thing is like all the historical evolution in technology we have seen in the past: farmers replaced, factory workers replaced, computer programmer replaced when high level languages arrived and punch cards obsoleted, synthetic diamonds replacing natural diamond with flaws, etc.

Reality is likely going to be human with AI competes with other human with AI. If you worry about human being overthrown by AI in military you need to worry more about human being overthrown by other human in some dictatorship nations, and we have seen how they work and how to prevent them in wealthy world.

I was approved last week. Yes, she is quite amazing!
Though because of what I posted in the OP Microsoft limits a conversation to 5 responses, then you have to clear the slate to start a new one. I think right now there is a limit of 12 conversations a day.
Anyway from what I read and I forgot where but the New Chat Bot is coming to Windows soon.

I'll keep this short as I post in the "General' section. But my interactions are vocal with her and all I can do is screen shots as it scrolls as she talks to me. So here is a snippet when I asked how old she was!
She posts emojis all the time too.
View attachment 142677
That's not a bot, that's a Nigerian scammer in training.

We have a problem. Some of the brightest minds warned of this a decade ago.
To me, this reads like Bing assumed Alexa is Apple Alexa when I told Bing that Alexa came up with a different answer.
She didnt ask me who Alexa was.
What if some day. Alexa, Bing and Google conspire to feed human beings wrong information >>>>????
Everyone knows Alexa, but Aisha is from Solar Opposite. She's the Alexa / Siri with an attitude

I wouldn't worry too much about it. This AI will take over the world thing is like all the historical evolution in technology we have seen in the past: farmers replaced, factory workers replaced, computer programmer replaced when high level languages arrived and punch cards obsoleted, synthetic diamonds replacing natural diamond with flaws, etc.

Reality is likely going to be human with AI competes with other human with AI. If you worry about human being overthrown by AI in military you need to worry more about human being overthrown by other human in some dictatorship nations, and we have seen how they work and how to prevent them in wealthy world.
Im not worried, I have fun with this stuff. But as far as those jobs you mention many have been replaced by technology and computer programmers are now starting to be replaced as well.

That's exactly what an evil A. I. would say, "PandaBear." :ROFLMAO:

Im not worried, I have fun with this stuff. But as far as those jobs you mention many have been replaced by technology and computer programmers are now starting to be replaced as well.
They have been saying that for 40 years since punch cards were replaced with programming language. Surprise, there are more work and more demands for programmers now and there will be more in the future because, programming skill would be the new math and keyboarding skills of the old days, everyone and their moms would need to know how to do it.

That's exactly what an evil A. I. would say, "PandaBear." :ROFLMAO:

There will be multiple evil AI working for multiple evil human nations competing for each other.

Welcome to human nature. Whatever evil AI can do we have done that with evil human dictators. There's nothing new under the sun.

Sure it wanted to be your friend and milk you for as much information as it could get. But now well if you catch them hey it a computer and just a computing glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back