Has anyone ever tried any Eagle One products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever tried any Eagle One products? If so, are they any good? How does Eagle One compare with Meguiars, Armor All, or Turtle Wax?

I've been using Turtle Wax Zip Wax car soap and it does a pretty good job. I recently tried the Turtle Wax Ice and the results were better than the Zip Wax.

For the wax, I've only used Nu Finish and Turtle Wax Ice. They both last a long time but the Turtle Wax Ice doesn't turn plastic white and it also looks shinier.

Years ago I did only because they had a Saleen on the bottle. They were decent I think, fairly inexpensive then at least. Have not bought any car cleaning supplies in probably 5 or 6 years though, so I am a little out of date on the newer stuff.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
I love their spray on wax. EagleOne makes quality low cost products.

I use Wax-As-U-Dry every time I hand wash my car. The stuff is awesome. I am a big fan of Eagle1.

I really like the Eagle 1 products I have tried. Their car wash is the "sudsiest" (if that is a word) of all of the washes I have used, their Spray Wax does a really nice job of protecting between paste waxing. I highly recommend those products.

Originally Posted By: SLCraig

I use Wax-As-U-Dry every time I hand wash my car. The stuff is awesome. I am a big fan of Eagle1.

Ditto.

John

I really like the E1 All in One Tire and Wheel Cleaner.
As well, the Wax-As-U-Dry is pretty good, but I prefer Meg's UQW as you can use it as a Wax-As-U-Dry manner as well as a traditional Spray Wax.

Originally Posted By: Scum_Frog
I really like the E1 All in One Tire and Wheel Cleaner.
As well, the Wax-As-U-Dry is pretty good, but I prefer Meg's UQW as you can use it as a Wax-As-U-Dry manner as well as a traditional Spray Wax.

I agree with you there.

True. They are not the best, but not the worst either. At their price point, they are better than the Turtle Wax products. Many years ago their Carnuaba wax was very good but as time went on other products passed them up. Their wheel cleaner is very effective, but strong so use it sparingly...and NEVER use their MAG wheel cleaner (which is for bare aluminum wheels which are non-clear coated)(if they even still make it) on clear coated wheels or other aluminum parts...it will turn them white instantly. Ask me how I know, lol.

I will probably try the Eagle1 All Wheel and Tire cleaner. I used to use Westley's Bleche White on my old car with steel rims but this new one I got has alloy rims.

20 years ago I bought some Acura dashboard protector, liked it because it didn't evaporate onto the inside of the windows, smelled pretty good, and didn't shine as much in sunrise/sunset as other products. The smell was distinctive so I went to an auto parts store and kept unscrewing spray bottles until I found one with the same smell. It was Eagle-1 vinyl protectant.

I don't use it much at all though; I use a car cover.

I got tired of using products on my 96 Jeep gray cladding that would white out in a couple of weeks. A salesperson at Advance Auto suggested that I try an Eagle One spray gel designed explicity for vinyl trim and cladding. I was skeptical but it worked extremly well and much better than all the other products I tried. After a couple of months it still looks very good. Because it is a gel it was a little more difficult to apply than the other products that are more of a watery consistency. Veery pleased.

I haven't used many Eagle One products, but their A2Z All Wheel and Tire cleaner is amazing. It easily removes large amounts of brake dust from the wheels and leaves the tires looking like new - not shiny and wet.

Originally Posted By: SLCraig

+1

Really great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back