Harbor Freight Credit Card

twouvakind

Site Donor 2024
0% financing, equal monthly payments >$299!

From the owner:

I’ve got some really exciting news to share with you—the new Harbor Freight Credit Card is here. And I’m proud to say that this card is not only one of the best values in tools, it’s one of the best and most valuable tools Harbor Freight has ever offered.

That’s because we created it with you in mind. We know you come to Harbor Freight for value, and we made sure to create a credit card that offers exactly that. No annual feeϮϮ. 10% off* your entire first purchase when you open an account—with no exclusions—and that’s on top of any coupons that apply. And you’ll get 5% back in Harbor Freight Money** on all future purchases.

Or—and this is big—you can choose 0% interest with equal monthly paymentsϮ on any purchase of $299 or more. You can come in, outfit your entire workshop and you’ll get true 0% interest promotional financing. That’s the technical language, but let me put it in plain English: You simply pay equal monthly payments on the 0% Interest purchase price with no added interest. Ever.

We’ve spent over 40 years bringing hardworking folks like you the quality tools you need at a value you can’t beat. The Harbor Freight Credit Card gives you even more value—a great way to purchase the tools and equipment you need and you get to choose the credit offer that’s best for you.

You can read more about the card and apply for it in your local store. Am I excited? You bet. I think you will be too. Discover a whole new level of value at Harbor Freight and apply now.

I just saw this today. Another gimmick to get some money off your first purchase or to buy and defer interest. I did this with the Home Depot card years ago. Now they are too darn cheap with discounts. It used to be 10% off or Interest free for 12 months.

Latest offer was Interest free for 12 months or 5% off. No thanks.

Its really not a credit card, its a card for credit at their store. You can't use it anywhere else. Not a great card.

Get the costco card, use it for everything, carry no balance, pay it off every 2 weeks. Then get your reward cash back.

I take the 0% to mean that’s also another 1 time perk option to signing up?

Seems like a decent deal if one needs it.

They always try to get me to sign up for it always. I didn’t sign up for it because I don’t do credit cards and I don’t shop there enough to. Then they wanted me to buy an extended warranty for my impact and then the cashier got angry when I wouldn’t do either one lol.

Reactions: JC1
They always try to get me to sign up for it always. I didn’t sign up for it because I don’t do credit cards and I don’t shop there enough to. Then they wanted me to buy an extended warranty for my impact and then the cashier got angry when I wouldn’t do either one lol.
The cashiers that offer extended warranties at any store get a commission on them.
Years ago I bought a $19.99 DVD player at Sears.
The cashier tried to sell me an extended warranty for $10.00 I declined and he got a little mad.
That's like paying $10K on a $20K car for the extended warranty.

I'm guessing that they need to make some sort of quota or get an incentive to sign people up. Tell them your from Canada. They won't know how to answer that one.

Back