Happy Thanksgiving....

I thoroughly enjoyed that show. I still remember one closing scene, when Johnny Fever started playing Ted Nugent's Working Hard, Playing Hard. Good show, good song.

Loved that show but back then I had a little help, lets just say I was on the same page as the doctor.

I remember always looking for the band-aid on Les and Herb the sales guy was always hitting on Jennifer and getting turned down.

• Haha
Reactions: GON
Good one! The one I thought was funniest was when Dr. Johnny and I believe Venus were drinking alcohol and doing the physical apptitude test. The drunker they got the better they performed.
IMO nothing was funnier then Reverend Jim from Taxi, "What does a yellow light mean?"

Good one! The one I thought was funniest was when Dr. Johnny and I believe Venus were drinking alcohol and doing the physical apptitude test. The drunker they got the better they performed.
IMO nothing was funnier then Reverend Jim from Taxi, "What does a yellow light mean?"
Makes me laugh till it hurts.

put that episode on this afternoon.
while wearing my Thanksgiving T-Shirt:
5799243_0

My wife worked at a radio station at the time WKRP was so popular. Her job didn't very pay much but they sure had great parties.

We thought the show might as well have been called a documentary. All the people at her radio station pretty much all corresponded to a WKRP character. I suppose she was Bailey.

Back