Happy St. Patrick's day

The difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral? There’s one less drunk at an Irish funeral!
Ah, I love the double standard that’s applied to the Irish, Italians etc. That same joke, applied across the board would result in a flurry of outrage. That’s where we’re at these days. “CLICK”

Ah, I love the double standard that’s applied to the Irish, Italians etc. That same joke, applied across the board would result in a flurry of outrage. That’s where we’re at these days. “CLICK” I’ll save you the trouble.
Know what you call a dead Bohemian?
A cancelled Czech 😷

Ah, I love the double standard that’s applied to the Irish, Italians etc. That same joke, applied across the board would result in a flurry of outrage. That’s where we’re at these days. “CLICK”
The difference between a British funeral and a British wedding? There’s one less drunk at a British funeral!

I wish you all a happy St Patrick’s Day and a successful conclusion to your recipes and festivities. Be well, be good.

Ok, I am German and Swiss, but looking forward to the corned beef and Ruebens. Especially since today is my birthday, and I am as old as dirt. Just got my 2nd Covid shot today at the VA, so I am just about ready to party.
Happy birthday stangguy, Got my 2nd shot today as well, so I’m just about ready...for a nap! :sleep:

Happy birthday stangguy, Got my 2nd shot today as well, so I’m just about ready...for a nap! :sleep:
Actually a nap does sound better, but I have never been able to nap in the middle of the day, as it just always seems to throw off the rest of the day for me. Don't know why, just does.

That's what nice about American, you can celebrate any holiday you like even if it's not "your" holiday.

I have a bottle of Don Julio Añejo I'm cracking open tonight, it ain't green but it will work and probably Reuben's from Arby's or Culver's, I know I know.

Just found out today I'm getting my first shot Friday.🥳

Irish here, but will not be having corned beef and cabbage tonight or any night. Besides not being an Irish dish, I can't stand both items. Supposedly when my great grandmother immigrated here from Killybegs she had never heard of it.

My sister is all into genealogy and found cousins that still live in County Donegal. All my Irish ancestors were from Killybegs, Ballybofey, and Donegal. I would love to go there to see everything. My grandparents went back after working at the Paris Airshow and my grandpa found one of his cousins. They were exchanging pictures and one of their daughters was identical to my aunt. My grandpa was all happy that his cousin was still having kids into his 70s.

Being first in the world, St Patrick's Day was yesterday, and I had some green on me. I'm double Irish, both paternal Grandfathers have Irish names. 46% Irish and 34% Scottish, as one Grandfather married a Scottish woman. Both had a chip on each shoulder, and were very hard men...I hope we have moved on from those times.

Irish here, but will not be having corned beef and cabbage tonight or any night. Besides not being an Irish dish, I can't stand both items. Supposedly when my great grandmother immigrated here from Killybegs she had never heard of it.

My sister is all into genealogy and found cousins that still live in County Donegal. All my Irish ancestors were from Killybegs, Ballybofey, and Donegal. I would love to go there to see everything. My grandparents went back after working at the Paris Airshow and my grandpa found one of his cousins. They were exchanging pictures and one of their daughters was identical to my aunt. My grandpa was all happy that his cousin was still having kids into his 70s.
The Irish dish is cabbage and bacon with creamy parsley sauce and it's a lot more sensible than corned beef. Salted brisket? Really?

Hey, no re-writing FAKE history !

We cant HANDLE the truth! :)

Back