Happy Father's day

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all of you guys have a great Father's Day I got 5 kids 10 grand children and 2 great grand kids. Whew!!
grin.gif

Wow!! Congrats Otto
smile.gif

I've got three children, two grandchildren with one on the way in September.

Everyone have a great weekend and a great Father's Day - Blessings to all.

My wife and I have no children.
She told me long ago before we got married she wasn't throwing away her masters degree to stay home and raise kids.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
She told me long ago before we got married she wasn't throwing away her masters degree to stay home and raise kids.

You don"t have to throw anything away. My wife worked then stayed home for 13 years with our kids,then went back to work. Careers are very long and you are missing a big part of life. My opinion and of course her choice.
Anyway HAPPY DAY EVERYONE!!!

Indeed, happy fathers day to all the daddies out there! I myself only have an 8 yr old daughter, and she is sooo precious! I'm proud to be her dad
banana2.gif

My wife said the same thing....then she took off her bikini.
20.gif
..now we have 3 daughters...HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Doog

My wife said the same thing....then she took off her bikini.
20.gif
..now we have 3 daughters...HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
lol.gif

Sounds to me like she took it off more than once
wink.gif

Meh. A made up holiday.

That said, I was at the airport a while ago at about 9:30 at night. A mom and her four kids were waiting for Dad to arrive. You don't see that everyday. The kids were maybe from 5 to 12 years old. Dad arrived. Judging from his pale complexion, I figured him for some kind of high-level engineer or scientist. He was obviously exhausted. He was in his late forties, a little pudgy with gray flecked hair. The kids ran to Dad with hugs, but also with little "hurts" that they had saved up for him. You could see his face brighten and I heard him say in a steady, fatherly voice, things like "we need to talk bout this when we get home."

I know that things are not always what they seem, but right then and there, I was just in awe of that guy. Mom was just beaming. You could tell that she knew exactly what she had and how lucky she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back