Happy Father's Day to the Aussies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good scores today.

A second multimeter...as my son said to wife and daughter "When Dad's got one in the freezer, it would be nice to have one to use in the shed as well"
Sarcasm Shirt - "A body's natural defence against stupidity"
Couple of videos "American Guns", and Every which way but loose.
And photo frame with Vegas wedding photo to stick on my desk at work.

First time that I've not had a father to call on the day, so cheers to the Aussie Dads and their fathers here and passed.

Right turn, Clyde, I've always liked Eastwood's dry wit. Though , generally, I favor screwball comedies to action pictures, I will watch his stuff. I could use a new meter. So, I will say you scored.

Happy Father's Day Shannow!!
cheers3.gif

Fathers Day and 2 birthdays combined at our place today - mine and No2 daughters birthdays next week...as a solo mum she gets fathers day too, to quote her on Facebook - ''I mend broken toys. I wrestle. I play inappropriately rowdy games at Bed O'clock. I come home exhausted and try to be fun anyway. And my ironing is woeful.
So I will be accepting Fathers Day high-fives, cos my Dad-Skills are top notch.''

Music day too, counting around the room there is an electronic drum kit (transportable), 3 bass guitars, 2 electric and 3 acoustic.

I got some computer speakers for my birthday, and it's a big food day - we make it all. A car has just gone off to get some cider, so things are looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back