Happy Birthday AutoMechanic!

I sadly recall the last time I cried
That's when his Chinese food had arrived.

A ghost of a roast prompted a toast
Chinese food Blake wanted the most.

I remember wishing I was a guest
Cause Chinese food is the best
His fathers wallet grew ever so thin
Even Satan smiled with a grin

This was to be the day
Birthday Blake ordered it his way
After the toast
Poor Jimmy was sent off to the coast
Not invited to eat with the father,
the son or the holy roast
Cause it's Chinese food Blake loves the most.

Happy Birthday AutoMechanic

911ED5B5-58A1-4B02-B9A4-41449320CB57.jpeg
47E27267-E8E2-48F2-9D57-83BBC055F4F0.jpeg
48AFCF51-C40B-4A0F-AAFD-9C02DF008E25.jpeg
CC6DECD3-7025-4A01-A335-5581E48DDD05.jpeg

This is what I got for my birthday 🥳. I’m most excited about the cup as I have been wanting that forever. And it’s my favorite color. Then I got a really cool shirt. And the some aftershave in my favorite scent. And my favorite deodorant that was discontinued awhile ago. My dad had to resort to his least favorite website for that lol.

Now we are heading out for breakfast probably Hardee’s and then going to do lots of stuff and meet up with my niece as it’s her birthday as well me and her are 10 years apart just like me and my sister are but me and my sister are different months. She didn’t want the same places to eat though so we will be eating separately and doing stuff we want to do separately.

View attachment 97395View attachment 97397View attachment 97400View attachment 97404
This is what I got for my birthday 🥳. I’m most excited about the cup as I have been wanting that forever. And it’s my favorite color. Then I got a really cool shirt. And the some aftershave in my favorite scent. And my favorite deodorant that was discontinued awhile ago. My dad had to resort to his least favorite website for that lol.

Now we are heading out for breakfast probably Hardee’s and then going to do lots of stuff and meet up with my niece as it’s her birthday as well me and her are 10 years apart just like me and my sister are but me and my sister are different months. She didn’t want the same places to eat though so we will be eating separately and doing stuff we want to do separately.
Take care of your parents..
They are good people.

Thank you very much. I will post pictures of meal, cake and whatever I get throughout the day or might do it as one post at the end.
Happy Birthday Blake. I mess with you pretty bad at times; but you a “technician” 😍😍👍👍

I’m jealous of the Speed Stick “musk” I’m going to try and find that

DED1B803-BEBB-4410-B8C6-D0857C4F165C.jpeg

Some birthday tools. From the pawn shop got them for $10 out of someone else’s pocket lol. Guess I’ll be putting them to work today or early tomorrow as we were leaving the pawn shop I hear the metal to metal brake noise 🙁. I seen they were low yesterday when I took the tire off to patch it but I didn’t think they would go out about 15 miles after lol.

View attachment 97430
Some birthday tools. From the pawn shop got them for $10 out of someone else’s pocket lol. Guess I’ll be putting them to work today or early tomorrow as we were leaving the pawn shop I hear the metal to metal brake noise 🙁. I seen they were low yesterday when I took the tire off to patch it but I didn’t think they would go out about 15 miles after lol.
Cool

I’m betting the brake pads are non-existent 🙊🙊🙊🇺🇸

Back