HAPPY 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 4th!
34.gif

Happy 4th. We are greatful in my household. Our oldest was misdiagnosed by a ER with a GI issue and was released after a CT scan and bloodtest. Well my wife still took him to the family Doctor and after his exams and looking at the results and imagines correctly diagnosed him with appendicitis and another ER trip im with him in recovery. I am feeling blessed.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Happy 4th. We are greatful in my household. Our oldest was misdiagnosed by a ER with a GI issue and was released after a CT scan and bloodtest. Well my wife still took him to the family Doctor and after his exams and looking at the results and imagines correctly diagnosed him with appendicitis and another ER trip im with him in recovery. I am feeling blessed.
. Dave, Best wishes to your son and your family. Happy Independence Day USA!

Here's how I spent the 4th. I and my son visited my parents, hung out and had lunch with them. Then I went to pick up my son's girlfriend and dropped them both off at the county fair. I drove back home, cleaned the pool and grilled and ate a chicken. and vegetables. I picked up my son and his girlfriend from the fair and then all of us went to see a movie. That's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back