Hankook Dynapro ATm rf10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at a set of Hankook Dynapro ATm rf10 tires for my son's truck. Just looking for a mediocre tire. It's back and forth to school. We do get a lot of snow here. Any experience with these tires.

I've been running them on 3 vehicles- 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2000 GMC pickup and now a 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr. They work great in snow (I'm in northern New England) and last for a long time. The only other tire that I prefer over the Hankook is the Cooper AT/W, that's what I'm running on my 2016 Chevy pickup. Only reason I'm running the Coopers over Hankooks is because my Chevy pickup is my plow truck so I went with a dedicated snow tire. The Hankooks are a reasonably priced tire that will give you your money's worth.

No experience with hancook , but I am running Cooper AT3 4S. So far have been great. Another tire that some folk give great reviews on are Fallen wildpeak AT3. Both have the snowflake symbol.

Love mine on my Liberty, amazing in the snow and seem to have more than half their life left at 36k. Ride real nice and do well off road, even aired down. Mine do have a hum at about 40, but I did have some alignment issues at one point. They're smooth running, no vibrations or anything, haven't rebalanced them since I got them. I'd buy again.

I have the ATMs. I should know soon how well they do in the snow. I read they are a great tire.

I'd check prices on falken wildpeak at3w or wildpeak AT trail

Cooper AT3, cooper at/w

Firestone destination AT2

. why settle for average when there are above average tires at discount prices.

Also we need truck details.

Originally Posted by FordBroncoVWJeta
If you want mediocre tires look for the Chinese brands.

I had a set of Hankooks and they performed very well. I would buy Hankook over Cooper any day of the week which I had nothing but problems with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back