Handy little 3D Printed Stands

Came across this design on Thingverse the other day and printed up a batch. Little interlocking stands that let you stand your pistols upright in the safe:

And since someone is going to ask. Left to Right

G24C 'Knockoff' - G22 Frame with LoneWolf G24C slide and barrel, the rest of it is stock Glock parts
G35
G22
G23 - EDC#1
G27 - EDC#2

All Gen3, all Glock branded night sights. Yes, I'm a big proponent of sticking with and becoming intimately familiar with 1 type of firearm, although the G35 and G24C are more toys than anything.

IMG_20211023_162616817.jpg
IMG_20211023_162546392_HDR.jpg

it'd be even cooler if it was made out of wood lol
I actually have some wood filament that I did a set out of for a co-worker. The stuff is supposed to be 70% wood and 30% PLA, smells just like cutting MDF when you're printing with it.

I know that's probably not the wood you are thinking of, but I found it amusing you mentioned that.

Handy. Too bad there's not a left and right terminating block without the dovetails. Plastic stand for plastic pistols, sounds perfect to me.

The author of the program will probably get a letter from Glock about logo use.

Handy. Too bad there's not a left and right terminating block without the dovetails.
Actually, now that I have a CAD package I might see about doing just that, Shouldn't be too hard to chop the ends off of the existing .stl's.

Back