had a close call last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Nayov
There are a lot moronic responses by some here.
`
A recent article about Prius owners a few days ago, said something about the "stigma" of driving a Prius.

One owner interviewed said that no matter how fast he drives he is constantly tailgated. That's probably what happened with the OP. Harassment.
Interesting. Around my neck of the woods, if someone's driving a Prius, they're usually the ones tailgating or doing 15-20 over the limit in the left lane.

Originally Posted By: opus1
Originally Posted By: Nayov
There are a lot moronic responses by some here.
`
A recent article about Prius owners a few days ago, said something about the "stigma" of driving a Prius.

One owner interviewed said that no matter how fast he drives he is constantly tailgated. That's probably what happened with the OP. Harassment.
Interesting. Around my neck of the woods, if someone's driving a Prius, they're usually the ones tailgating or doing 15-20 over the limit in the left lane.

I have the opposite experience, sometimes when i'm in the avalanche, a car will wait until i'm close then pull out in front of me and go really slow getting up to speed. this is almost always a prius. I don't experience this when i'm driving my small saturn. I've actually seen them sit there and watch until i'm close then pull out and creep up to speed in front of me while i'm standing on the brakes.

I've also experienced being tailgated in the saturn by suvs even when driving 10mph over. In the Avalanche, at the same speeds i'm not tailgated by other suvs. Interesting mindsets by some of these drivers.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: whip
The vast majority of people are bad drivers.
Because we are the best drive behind the wheel
smile.gif
??????

Originally Posted By: rjundi
Originally Posted By: whip
The vast majority of people are bad drivers.
Because we are the best drive behind the wheel
smile.gif
??????

Most people agree. Just ask them.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back