H/K absolutely killin' it in the EV world

Very cool, thanks for posting. Even the lowly Model 3 makes an ultra fast track car. It's good to see a more focused car.

I especially like that it's "exciting". That's the kind of car I enjoy.

What's with the funky sound? I see him changing gears but surely they're not trying to give it the aesthetics of a "gas" engine. Otherwise, that thing makes some serious gear whine.

What's with the funky sound? I see him changing gears but surely they're not trying to give it the aesthetics of a "gas" engine. Otherwise, that thing makes some serious gear whine.
In the video, he says it mimics the sound of a dct. So he is okay with a faked driving sound.

Maybe however they got the rough end of stick deciding to do production abroad of batteries and vehicles missing the government incentives . They are at a serious disadvantage missing the $7500 rebate .

The mass of that thing overwhelming the tires at every corner is amusing. Acceleration looks good. The need to pipe in engine sounds makes me think of this:

Why is he pointing at himself, not the car?
/s/
He's pointing to the car on his shirt...he probably just got the promo shirt and liked the car, so is stoked about the shirt. Also, he was likely green-screened into that image, so the only "car" anywhere around him was on that shirt.

Pretty cool. The view from front and rear looks pretty good, from the side….not so much.

Reactions: Ws6
Back