Guns: Out of Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised that you’re responsible for procuring your own weapon. Difficult times in which to do so.

I really want the 20" barrel since it carries more shells. Except that model is impossible to get. I found a 18" in Kansas City through Academy. Only problem is its a 400 mile drive. I went ahead and ordered it and it was the last one. So it looks like i'm gonna take a trip to KC.

I looked down that route. There's not a lot to choose from in blue labels for shotguns. I'm probably gonna be buying a Glock pretty soon. I definitely will be taking that route with it.

I'm an owner of a Benelli M4, multiple 11-87 police models; 870 police models custom built similar to Scattergun technologies model; FN as well. While any and all will fit the purpose I have to reluctantly admit the best all around is hands down the Beretta 1301 tactical. Some work to do...add Magpul stock, extended magazine tube, light, and sling. Even like it more than a shorter barrel 11-87 I cut my teeth on in the police world. IMHO worth the wait.

Additionally, while not a shotgun, SIG MPX is a blue label offering. That is the weapon of choice for me bedside most nights. 30 reliable rounds of Federal 124gr HST out of an 8" barrel is legitimate home defense. Easily mount a light of your choice; lowered concerns of overpenetration; little recoil; and easy to hit center of mass repeatedly.

No, read the side of my door.

Sorry, the clues from the picture are misleading. Not many 2 decade old sheriff cars with mailbox decals and no insignia. Many wannabe security guards out there that wish they were LEO's. Your county needs to cough up the funds for a new car and pistol. They can also squeeze the budget a bit and get a true insignia for the drivers door at least.

Sorry, the clues from the picture are misleading. Not many 2 decade old sheriff cars with mailbox decals and no insignia. Many wannabe security guards out there that wish they were LEO's. Your county needs to cough up the funds for a new car and pistol. They can also squeeze the budget a bit and get a true insignia for the drivers door at least.
There is an insignia. I took the decal out of the picture because I don't need everyone knowing where I work. The county is buying a new car, but honestly I love the way the Vic drives. Ill probably just ask to drive it until it falls apart or I wreck it.

Honestly the Glock I have isn't that bad. I'd just rather have my own stuff.

I work in this industry and I can tell you the distributors have next to nothing. Production is way behind. Ammo prices have almost doubled on most common rounds. For instance, dealer cost on most ball 9mm was around $8.15 /50 rounds. It's now up to $15.87/50 rounds.

You waited over half a year too long. Someone would have to be very misinformed not to see these shortages coming long ago.. Expect to pay top dollar for anything being sold now. Your suped up 22 will have to do.

Here's the deal - you might find a decent 12 gauge like you want. What you're then going to have trouble with is 00 buck for it unless your department has a stockpile.

Let's hope things calm down in early November.

Here's the deal - you might find a decent 12 gauge like you want. What you're then going to have trouble with is 00 buck for it unless your department has a stockpile.

Let's hope things calm down in early November.
Luckily I bought 15 boxes last year when the walmart I was working for clearanced them out.

Have you watched the news lately? Or, read online about...............Well, the OP knows what I'm talking about.

I have been looking for a defense shotgun that will go in my gun rack in my Crown Vic. I was just gonna use my AR15 but its too fat for the lock. I've been looking online and almost everything is out of stock for shotguns. I would have imagined this would have been over months ago. How long do you think this will last?

View attachment 25595
I don't know exactly what you're looking for, but I found these when I Googled "LE TRADE INS."

I don't know exactly what you're looking for, but I found these when I Googled "LE TRADE INS."
I bought a Mossberg 88 security. I just have to go across the state to get it. Those shot guns you found seem really expensive. Like almost MSRP.

I have inside info that explains there is a shortage of primers. My buddy was in Burlington,KS and a 50 ct of 9x19 was 25.00. I just bought a Taurus 942 for training and target shooting and am greatful to be able to use shotshells,22cb,and shorts also. Its nuts right now.

Question was answered and as 5 different posts were removed for political commentary this topic is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back