Gumout Regane High Mileage 6oz

I thought I shared this. I personally quite impressed with the results. I didn't have the initial pictures. All four top pistons were covered with thick carbon deposits. The picture below is after I drove for approx. 500 miles and use gumout for each fill. I also took a picture of the sparkplug. I only took one picture of the top pistons and spark plugs because their conditions are very similar.

PXL_20210417_045423293.jpg
PXL_20210417_045719772.jpg

The pic from the previous pic was taken yesterday from piston #4. This morning I drove the car and did a lot of WOT and the pic below is from the same piston (#4)
PXL_20210419_015842424.jpg

The problem is like you said, we don’t have initial photos to compare to. The piston tops don’t look that bad in terms of overall cleanliness. At least from what we can see.

I am skeptical of any remarkable visual improvements...but will take your word for it.
I am a believer in the stuff to keep pistons, etc generally clean in a preventative way.

Thanks for the feedback. The initial condition was all four piston were fully covered with the deposits. You just have to take my word for it :) I can't really pinpoint the culprit. The car was merely driven and had many short trips. Strong fuel smell l in oil and plugs. That went away after I gaped the plugs closer and drove the car more. I'll send it to blackstone for confirmation.

Back