Guest bedroom mattress

You're nice!

I got a high-rated "mattress in a box" that exploded in place on my box spring. Love it. Queen sized though. Nice and firm. What firmness do you seek?

Originally Posted by eljefino
You're nice!

I got a high-rated "mattress in a box" that exploded in place on my box spring. Love it. Queen sized though. Nice and firm. What firmness do you seek?

The reviews point that it's an actual mattress used at different hotels and it gets good reviews. I'm thinking a good plush mattress can provide enough support.
My side of the family is tall as is my father in-law. When you think about it, when you stretch out, where you rest your head on the pillow and take into account your feet, it's
easy for your feet to overhang a queen or king sized mattress if your a little above 6' and beyond.

I hand 'em a sleeping bag and a pillow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
Costco has great prices.
My guests can sleep on the floor for all I care.

Pretty happy with the Costco Cal King.
I learned about them from an airbnb I stayed at.

UD

My guest mattress is a 12" memory foam Queen.
My guest room computer, though, is only a amd phenom 2 955 black and a 1080p monitor backed with a gtx460. Way dated, but works for hulu, Netflix, youtube, and checking email, stocks, etc.

Last edited:
I have no input regarding the mattress OP is asking about, but have to throw out a pitch for purple brand mattresses. We bought a queen sized mattress from them a couple months ago, and it is fantastic.

Originally Posted by Oildudeny
My guest gets a Wal-Mart blow up mattress..

If I do not like them the mattress might just develop a slow leak.

Ben Franklin Guest are like fish, after 3 days they begin to stink

Rod

I honestly believe all air mattresses come from their respective factories with leaks.

The mattress you linked to is a softie. They say "plush". Firmer mattresses are better for your back, I've heard.

The firmer examples are more expensive in every mattress line I've ever seen.

Back