Mines

grin.gif

This is my neighbor: Mows twice a year:

-

This is your neighbor: Obsessed insecure lawnjockey:

-

quote:

Originally posted by Korean_redneck:
[QB] Well, friend told me that I'm not AMerican because I never watched any of the Rocky Films.. thats **. Today Was the first day I did my lawn with a Craftsman Riding lawnmower. My lawn mowing techniques are usually sloppy. I don't have a rear bag, so i use the circular technique. as you can see in the picture.. my lawn mowing job is sloppy while my nieghbors are beautiful.. What the **** man. They say im not American because I do a sloppy job mowing the lawn. geez... Any ideas?

I see you moved the washing machines from the Backview?

Frontview......

Looking at the lawn and the house you can afford, I am seriously considering moving out of the bay area, house is so freaking expensive here.

Man, I want a lawn so I can mow.

quote:

Originally posted by PandaBear:
Looking at the lawn and the house you can afford, I am seriously considering moving out of the bay area, house is so freaking expensive here.

Man, I want a lawn so I can mow.

You can come mow mine.
lol.gif

well next tiem they say your not an american. look at them and say well your not either. as the only native people to this land are the american indians and you dont look like one. then dance away
fruit.gif
with a big
grin.gif
on ya face

quote:

My Boy,

Don't bag the grass! Mulch it if your mower has that function. Recycle the nutrients and save your time.

It's not a mulching mower. He only bags when the doesn't get to cut often enough and the grass is too tall to leave lay. He doesn't throw the clipping in the trash, he spreads them on the hay field behind his house. Yes, he knows the farmer and he is OK with it, so it's not like he's 'dumping'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back