Green oil in toro zero turn mower?

A customer just dropped off a toro zero turn riding mower for repair due to vandalism. A foreign substance was added to the gas tank making it run poorly. I pulled the dipstick and notices a near florescent green motor oil which I've never seen before I've always known oil to be either clearish brown or purple. Any idea if this is just some brand I've never heard of or some strange thing added to the engine to help ruin it. Btw it's not overfilled like it looks in the picture.

Attachments

• received_725380684926348.jpeg
    received_725380684926348.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 78
The only oils that I can think of are Liqui-Moly Molygen or some type of VW spec oil or 2 stroke oil. It also looks like it was recently changed. Over filled too.

The only oils that I can think of are Liqui-Moly Molygen or some type of VW spec oil or 2 stroke oil. It also looks like it was recently changed. Over filled too.
It's not overfilled that was pulling the dipstick after running the engine and not wiping it and re inserting it and checking again. The level is actually perfect. The guy told me that he had just serviced it at a toro dealer not too long before.

Northland oils are also green. They are most likely not in NC though.
The only reason I use Royal Purple in my small engines is so I can see it on the dipstick when I do the change due to the purple dye. RP is a good oil, but expensive, but seeing it on the stick is worth it. I don't need to change the oil but every other year anyway, so it works out just fine.

Most of their products are green. I’ve used several of their oils and most have been green

I used Schaeffer's engine oil before (used in a 2007 350Z due to that type of oil getting good analysis back with that motor) and it was green. Not just a little, it stood out.

Back