Green Bay Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Dallas69
Dallas beat Seattle up there pretty easy
It can be done

That won't happen again...

NFC game was truly a great one to watch even though I was rooting for GB. I was shocked at 2 plays. Obviously the onside kick (bone head move, YES; but you have to feel for him!!) and the hail Mary for 2 pr conversion. All the props to Wilson for the scramble to make it happen and the toss, BUT the defender looked like a pop warner player. Not trying to take anything away from SEA, greatness is taken, not given, and they sure did take it! But GB allowed chances that championship teams don't allow. Great game tho...

I'm scared for my Patriots, but I do believe! I can only hope it's a high scoring game, SEA isn't built to shoot it out and that would limit Lynch. He is just running like a machine right now. If SEA gives Wilson the big pay day but doesn't do the same for Lynch, it will be the beginning of the end for the team. It will erode that close knit team they have now.

I think New England will win if they can stop the running of Lynch and if they can keep Wilson contained. On offense Seattle has few real weapons except these two. It is pretty hard to stop Lynch. And Wilson is very hard to contain.

Seattle has a very powerful defense but New England has a powerful offense also. If the Patriot offense can stay on the field for long periods of time that will help.

And the Patriots are good at finding the weakness any team has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back