Greatest TV shows...

Andy Griffith Show, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Hogan's Heros, Green Acres, McHale's Navy, Leave it to Beaver, The Twilight Zone.

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
Night Gallery
Tales From the Dark Side
Daktari
The Night Stalker

Oh I forgot about Daktari!

Great Show! I liked Night Gallery as a Guilty Pleasure.

I was trying to separate what I personally like from
Shows with Unquestioned Top quality acting and Script writing and Directing.

Originally Posted by wag123
Perry Mason. I like watching it to see the cars. The episode I watched yesterday had him driving a 1957 Cadillac convertible, what a beautiful car!
The Perry Mason episode I watched this morning had a 1957 T-Bird, 1957 Ford Fairlane Retractable Hardtop, 1957 Lincoln Premier Sedan, and a couple of 1957 Chevy Police Cars. They also show many other cars and trucks from the earlier 50's and 1940's driving around.
I also watch Highway Patrol and Route 66 to see the cars (although neither one of them had 200 episodes).
All of these shows can be pretty campy and overacted, but I like seeing the cars when they were new.

Last edited:
The Benny Hill Show

Barney Miller. 40+ years later and even though I know all the lines, it's *still* funny to watch. Jack Soo (Yemana) and Steve Landesberg (Dietrich), IMHO, were the funniest characters, followed closely by Ron Glass (Harris).

Most of my faves I was watching when I was I high school in the mid 1980s. I'm thinking maybe channel 11 or 12 out of Dallas was always syndicating them? Maybe channel 7?

MASH
All in the Family
King of Queens
Everybody Loves Raymond
Home Improvement
Gunsmoke
Bonanza
Gomer Pyle

Last edited:
Back