Great super bowl halftime show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not in the demographics for the music. With that being said it was a very well produced show and hit it's mark with the intended audience. The over head shots of the city on printed vinyl the dancers were on was awesome and could be appreciated by any one.

Except maybe those who buy Crown Vics and hate CVTs......

Last edited:
I'm not in the demographics for the music. With that being said it was a very well produced show and hit it's mark with the intended audience. The over head shots of the city on printed vinyl the dancers were on was awesome and could be appreciated by any one.

Except maybe those who buy Crown Vics and hate CVTs......
The show was well done but not my kind of music.
I guess I'm a Crown Vic kind of guy. LOL.

Too bad more people aren't as open-minded as you about it.

👍🏻
People get so triggered. Oh, its' a football thread. I must post that I don't care.

Saw a funny meme on Reddit from some guy named Roger Sherman.

everybody born between 1985 and 1995 saw the Super Bowl halftime show lineup and was like “sweet, instead of doing a show for old people like the Rolling Stones or Paul McCartney or The Who they did one for us young people”

and then 10 seconds later it hit us

People get so triggered. Oh, its' a football thread. I must post that I don't care.

Saw a funny meme on Reddit from some guy named Roger Sherman.

everybody born between 1985 and 1995 saw the Super Bowl halftime show lineup and was like “sweet, instead of doing a show for old people like the Rolling Stones or Paul McCartney or The Who they did one for us young people”

and then 10 seconds later it hit us
Triggered is working 16 hours a day - then the boss calls and asks if you watched the game …
(and I’m 8 hours out of whack with Houston) …

IMG_2290.jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Not my favorite genre of music, but I do enjoy it when in the mood. It was the perfect act for the location of the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back