Great Presentation on Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noria Corporation has just released a very nice training video on the subject of evaluating and choosing Oil Filters.
Like all good productions, it is brief*, informative, and presented in a simple, easy to understand format without dumbing down the question(s).

A nice refresher for those who don't live and breathe oil filters, plus a great tool to offer others when they have questions about what this or that means when it comes to filter specification.

Check it out on YouTube here:
https://youtu.be/aiLhfAFhkvs

* 8 minutes, 22 seconds

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted By: Johnny2Bad
Noria Corporation has just released

Just released? It says the video was uploaded over 4 years ago.
smile.gif

The next step is to have the manufacturers put that rating information on the filter boxes. It's on some of them, but not most of them. Even then, how can we be sure what they publish is accurate information?

Originally Posted By: RamFan
Great find!

Thanks, but I have to confess it wasn't much work: I opened my eMail this morning and there it was (I subscribe to Noria's newsletter).

Curious what the boards thoughts are on Noria corp as an authority on lubrication and its related processes.

According to many posters here at BITOG they espouse the highly dangerous unreliable practice that can't possibly lead to any valuable information at all - they reccomend you actually look at your oil.

UD

The most important thing about an oil filter is that it doesn't fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back