Great filter look up site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: callbay
http://www.wixfilters.com/filterlookup/index.asp

This site is very useful for finding oil, air, gas and other filters. Napa filters sould be the same as Wix. Just drop the first number to change the Wix number to a Napa number. Like a 57620 Wix is a 7620 Napa.

There is also a look up by entering most any filter number.

Hey bud... (Please don't take this the wrong way)

It's great that you posted this for everyone, but it is pretty common knowledge around here already to use the Wix filter site for filter information.

I don't blame you... I blame the search function of the forums making it difficult for you to find this information.

cheers3.gif

welcome2.gif
to filter heaven callbay! The discoveries are not as frequent as they used to be ..but the library is vast.

55.gif

Originally Posted By: callbay
10-4 Stevie. Just for the "newbees" like me. Have a safe and fun weekend!
I'm glad you took it the right way... I wanted to make sure I wasn't sounding like a jerk... I just didn't want anyone to "flame" you for posting the info. Some members can be cranky at times...
smirk2.gif

cheers3.gif
Enjoy BITOG, some super great information here and some really knowledgeable people! Make sure you don't believe everything you read unless there is a consensus from multiple members with good supporting information.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Make sure you don't believe everything you read unless there is a consensus from multiple members with good supporting information.
wink.gif

That's the truth!

Quote:
Some members can be cranky at times...

What?!?!?! Here?!?!?!
crazy2.gif
grin2.gif

BTW - The Fram site is another superb one, maybe better than WIX, in that it lists a pile of other mfr's filter numbers that will fit the same application.
thumbsup2.gif

Besides the fact that I use most all fleetguard filters, I like the fleetguard website. I like that it shows if a filter has an upgraded version or not. If you're looking something up by application on that site it's sometimes kind of difficult but, other than that... They don't list any filter ratings either but there is a phone number you can call to get those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back