Great experience with online retailer road hazard claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several months back, I bought a set of Nexen tires off a site called tiresshipped2you.com. I came across them when searching for cheaper alternatives to TireRack. This week, one tire got punctured with metal road debris and was deemed unpatchable by my tire shop. I remember Nexen including a standard 1 yr road hazard warranty, so I contacted tiresshipped2you about the claims process. They asked for pics of the damage & tread depth, which I sent them, and less than an hour later, I got an email back saying a free replacement tire was on the way via 2-day shipping. I also got a return label to send back the damaged tire. The new tire came right on time and I had my local shop install it for $15.

I didn't expect such wonderful customer service from a small online retailer. More often than not, people share bad experiences, so I wanted to share a good one for a change
smile.gif

Never heard of that website thumbs to them for great customer service. I will have to keep that website in mind when looking for tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back