Graemlins

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who didn't like the Graemlin set that came with the new board script, I've replaced them with the ones from the old board. Since the new script won't allow you to delete the default set, I had to literally go in and rename each gif and then upload the old gifs and make sure the names were the same.

About an hours worth of work. Now who do I bill this hour to?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey, I'm a lawyer. I'm only in it for the money.
grin.gif

No, if you can get that 'EDIT' function to work, then I'll be able to fix my stutter up there. Do you charge by the hour?
wink.gif

By the way, I still see those alien-looking graemlins!

Quote:

By the way, I still see those alien-looking graemlins!

The old graemlins are probably stuck in your browser cache. Reload the page while holding down your shift key to flush the cache.

The current setting allows you up to one hour to edit your post. After that, the edit option expires.

I flushed the old graemlins successfully, but the 'Edit' option, which I did see and use yesterday, is nowhere to be found today.

I'm now taking a screenshot, because I think somebody keeps editing mistakes into my posts in an effort to drive me insane(r).
tongue.gif

Gremlins are like money and women. You can never have enough.

My larger question - what is with the spelling of "graemlim"?

Hi I'm Graelim Curr and I'm going to teach you to wok the dog. It's all about flavor. Just bursting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back